CRED is a rewarding app which pays you rewards for your credit card bill payment. If you are paying your bill the traditional way using a banking app or other third-party app, then you must shift to CRED App and get cashback on your bill payments.
CRED is a members-only credit card bill payment platform that means they are accepting members selectively. For membership an Experian credit score of 750 or above is mandatory.
CRED Supports Credit Card Bill Payments from Top Banks in India including Standard Chartered, Citibank, HSBC, HDFC, ICICI, SBI, AXIS, Kotak, RBL, PNB.
CRED App is available for both Android and iOS devices and has no desktop version.
Try Cred App and Earn Extra Rewards
3 Types of Rewards on Cred App
1. Scratch Cards - You will Earn Scratch Card on any amount of bill payment you make. The Scratch Card Depends on Amount of payment you did like, You will get Scratch Card on a Bill Payment of Rs. 1,000, 5,000 and 50,000 up to multiples. All the Scratch card Cashback will be credited to your Credit card as soon as you use it.
2. CRED Coins - You will earn Cred coins equivalent to your credit card bill amount every time you pay the credit card bill. So, if you pay a bill of Rs. 10,000, then you will get 10000 coins. You can use your coins to avail offers such as coupons and online vouchers.
3. Gems You can also earn gems in the CRED app. You will get ten gems on your first Credit card payment. Invite your friends to CRED app and earn ten gems on Each friend's first Credit Card Payment using CRED App. Gems can be used to buy premium vouchers such as Amazon Gift Card and Other Offline Services.
How to register on CRED App
- Download CRED App From Here
- Register Using Your Mobile Number
- Grant all Permission for phone access and it will automatically verify by OTP
- Cred will process this data and check your eligibility, on the basis of your credit history. For this cred has a tie-up with credit bureaus like Experian and CRIF
- For membership an Experian credit score of 750 or above is mandatory. If your credit score meets the standards of cred then you will receive an OTP to proceed further
- Once registration is successful on CRED app You will need to Add Your Credit Card
- It will Automatically fetch all bank credit card which has your mobile numbered linked
- If your Credit Card is not in the list, you can also add details manually
- Now you can start paying your bills, track your transaction history, and start receiving rewards
CRED app Payment Options
You can pay your Credit Card Bill Payment via Debit card, Net banking, NEFT/IMPS, or UPI. CRED also launched Cred UPI to pay instantly using Its UPI Option.
What is CRED Membership requirement?
CRED is a members-only credit card bill payment platform that only accepts new signup with a Credit score of 750 or more. Right now CRED has done tie-up with Experian and CRIF and pulls your credit score from both the places.
CRED App Review
CRED app is one of the most secure and accessible apps to use for all your credit card payments in one place. You can add multiple cards in a single app and check your latest generated bills in one dashboard so you can never miss out on any payment. The app allows you to check your latest credit score so you can keep updated. The best Part of CRED App is that it pays rewards even when you are spending on your bills.