The newest type of Aadhaar introduced by UIDAI is the PVC Aadhaar Card. Besides being easy to carry and versatile, the Aadhaar Card with PVC-based systems features a safe digitally signed QR code with various security features and demographic data.
It can be ordered online using an Aadhaar number, virtual identification, or entry identity through the UIDAI website, and a nominal fee of Rs. 50/- can be paid. By speed post, Aadhaar PVC Card is sent to the resident's address.
Residents that do not have a registered mobile number can also order using a Non-Registered/Alternate Mobile Phone number. So you no need to have aadhar linked mobile number. The service to order an PVC Aadhar card online is now available, and it costs Rs 50, which includes all taxes and delivery charges.
Charges to be paid for PVC Aadhaar Card
Charges to be paid are Rs.50/- (Inclusive of GST & speed post charges).
Security features of PVC Aadhaar Card
- Secure QR Code
- Micro text
- Ghost image
- Issue Date & Print Date
- Guilloche Pattern
- Embossed Aadhaar Logo
How many days will it take to receive New PVC Aadhaar Card
After receiving an Aadhaar Card order from a person, UIDAI will deliver the printed Aadhaar Card to the DoP within 5 working days (excluding the date of request). Aadhaar Card will be delivered using the Department of Post's (DoP) SPEED POST Service by DoP delivery norms, and Delivery Status can be tracked using DoP Status Tracking Services.
What is the difference between a PVC Aadhaar Card and an Aadhaar Letter??
Aadhaar letter is a laminated paper-based document given to citizens following enrolment and upgrade. Aadhaar Card is a PVC card with security features that is both durable and convenient to carry. All Aadhaar forms (eAadhaar, mAadhaar, Aadhaar text, Aadhaar card) are equally valid. The resident has the choice of using any of the UIDAI-issued forms of Aadhaar.
Steps to Order PVC Aadhaar Card Online
- Visit the Official Website of UIDAI
- Scroll Down Click on the Order Aadhaar PVC Card button
- You will be redirected to the new page. It will ask your 12-digit Aadhar Number or 16-digit Virtual ID/28-digit EID
- If your mobile number is not registered with your Aadhaar Card, check the box and enter the non-registered mobile number. Leave it if You have Mobile Number Linked with Aadhar
- Click on Send OTP and enter on the TextBox
- Preview the Aadhaar details before proceeding to the payment page
- You can make Payment through either UPI, net banking, credit card, or debit card (Only Prepaid Method Available)
- Once Your Payment is made, you Can Download the Slip
- Now wait for 5-6 Days for the delivery of your New PVC Aadhar Card