Equitas Small Finance Bank is a new-gen bank in India that offers students, youth, families, and business owners a new and exciting way to the bank.
Equitas Bank zero balance savings accounts come in two varieties: Selfe Savings Account and Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA). There is no minimum average balance requirement for these savings accounts.
Selfe Savings Account is a zero balance online savings account that can be opened using a PAN and an Aadhaar card. The basic savings account is a component of the Pradhan Mantri Financial Inclusion Program. Jan Dhan Yojana is a government-funded program. Individuals who do not have a savings account should open one with a zero balance.
The Selfe Savings Account is a digital bank account that can be opened by registering one's Aadhaar number, PAN, and other basic information on a web-based interactive video form. Customers can also set up mobile banking and begin using their accounts instantaneously.
Equitas Small Finance Bank provides a savings account interest rate ranging from 3.50 percent to 7.00 percent on the minimum average balance held. It computes the regular interest rate on savings bank accounts. The interest, on the other hand, is paid to account holders per quarter.
Equitas Bank Selfe Savings Account Benefits
- Account opening in an instant: There will be no more hours of waiting for your bank account to be opened. In five minutes, an Equitas Selfe Savings Account is created. Before you open the account, make sure you have your Aadhaar number, PAN number, and Aadhaar-registered mobile number ready.
- Opening an account online: Individuals can create an Equitas digital savings account online from the comfort of their own home or even when traveling. There is no need to go to the nearest bank branch to open an account.
- There is no minimum average balance: Customers who open a standard savings account must keep a certain monthly minimum average balance. Customers with Equitas Bank zero balance accounts, on the other hand, are not required to maintain a minimum average quarterly balance.
- Get Virtual debit card: Customers receive a free virtual debit card after completing the online account opening process, which they can use to make online purchases and pay utility bills. Customers may also choose how they want their name to appear on their debit card. After you have completed the entire KYC process, you will be able to obtain a physical debit card.
- Address for virtual payments: Account holders also receive a virtual payment address from which they can transfer funds from their old savings account to their new digital account.
Eligibility for opening a Selfe Account
- Customers must be at least 18 years old.
- Individuals who are Indian residents.
- Aadhar Card Holder
- PAN Number
Steps to open Equitas Bank Selfe Account Online
- Visit Equitas Bank Selfe Online Account Opening Page
- Click on Let's get Started
- Select Your State, Location, and Nearby Branch (If Your no Branch is Found in Your City, Then Choose any Nearby City or Other Metro Branch)
- Enter Your Name, Aadhar Card Number, and Accept the Terms and Condition to receive OTP on Your Mobile Number
- Your Other Details will be fetched from Addhar Details. Check if they are correct, Then Click Ok
- Choose single Account and Continue
- Now You Will Receive Your Customer Id and Other Details on Mobile Number and Email Id.
- Enter Nominee Details and Submit
- Now The Debit Card will appear on your dashboard, You can add your Name which you want to appear on your Card
- After completing the online account opening process, activate the mobile banking app and begin banking immediately.