Opening a savings account is now as easy as preparing a Maggi. In just a few minutes, you can open an online savings account without using any paper work. Several banks have launched digital or online savings accounts in recent months to make it easier for consumers to open an account and begin transacting. In addition, IndusInd Bank has launched an online savings account. The account is known as the Indus Online Savings Account.
Indus Online Savings Account is a savings account with a zero balance offered by IndusInd Bank. By completing an online process, you can open an IndusInd Bank zero balance account. If customers choose a platinum debit card or automatically fund the account during the online account opening process, the bank may waive the account's minimum average balance.
Indus Online Savings Account Variants
There are three types of Indus Online savings accounts: Indus Online Account – Premium Debit Card, Indus Online Account – Instant Funding, and Indus Online Account – Instant Funding. The variant is determined by the account opening procedure.
When you open a zero balance account with IndusInd Bank, you will have the option of receiving instant funding or a premium debit card. Following your selection of an alternative, the bank will waive the minimum average balance from your Indus Online Savings Account.
Indus Online Account – Instant Funding
- Indus Online Account (Instant Funding) - If you want to start with a large sum of money, your digital savings account will be Indus Online Account – Instant Funding. You will receive a Titanium debit card for Rs.249 plus taxes with this account.
- Indus Online Account (Premium Debit Card) - If you also want to receive a Platinum Debit Card, the monthly balance is waived. The platinum debit card costs Rs.1000 plus taxes.
Who is eligible to open an Indus Online Savings account?
- Indian citizens
- Individuals living in India
- Individuals over the age of 18
- Aadhaar Card holder
- PAN holder
How to Open Indus Online Savings Account?
- Visit IndusInd Bank Online Account Opening Page
- Click Open Your Account Now
- Add your mobile number & your account number will be created based on your number. you can modify your account number adding 10 digit number of your choice.
- Continue, then Enter the OTP that you have received on your mobile phone
- Enter your nearest city or location. Bank branch will be allotted based on this location.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and PAN. Accept terms and conditions and click on Send Verification Code
- Enter OTP and Continue
- Enter Your Personal Details, Nominee Details and move to Next step
- Choose Account Type and continue
- Fill in a UPI id address of your choice. Enter your mobile banking details, such as your username and PIN. These details are needed to access your IndusInd Bank mobile banking app.
- You can now double-check the information you've entered. If all is in order, press the continue button.
- Depending on the savings account you've selected, you will need to fund your account or pay for the debit card at this stage. On your phone, you can see the amount that must be charged. (You can skip that step by pressing back button)
- Now Add Fund to Your Account and Start using Indus Debit Card for Payments
Features of Indus Online Account (Premium Debit Card)
- The minimum average balance is waived.
- You will receive a Platinum Plus Debit Card with a slew of features.
- You have the option of selecting your own account number.
- Your fingerprint will be used to secure your Indus Mobile App.
- All balance and transaction updates will be sent to you through Whatsapp.
- You can book a cab and order food using your Indus Mobile.
- Withdraw cash with no fees and deposit cash with no fees up to Rs.2 lakhs.You will save up to Rs. 250 per month by waiving the fuel surcharge.
- The savings account has a higher regular ATM limit of Rs. 1.25 lakhs and a daily POS limit of Rs. 2.5 lakhs.
Features of Indus Online Account (Instant Funding)
- The bank waives the minimum average balance requirement on the initial deposit of Rs.20,000. You can withdraw the funds whenever you like without incurring any penalties.
- Titanium Debit Card is issued to account holders.
- Customers can send money online for free using IMPS/NEFT/RTGS.
- There are no fees for cash withdrawals or deposits up to Rs. 2 lakhs.
- For every Rs. 400 spent, you will receive one reward point. Reward points can be redeemed at a later date.
- Fuel surcharges will save you up to Rs.125 per month.
- The account's daily ATM limit is Rs 50,000, and the daily POS limit is Rs 1 lakh.
Customer Service for IndusInd Savings Bank Accounts
- IndusInd Banks toll-free number: 1860 500 5004
- email id: email@example.com