Banking on your mobile phone is a new trend in India. If you have or do not have a bank account, you can choose Kotak 811, a new age bank account provided by Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Kotak 811 is a mobile-based savings account by Kotak Mahindra Bank. You can open a Savings account in 5 minutes without visiting a branch. All you need is your Aadhaar and Pan number.
The key benefit of Kotak 811 is that you can immediately receive an International debit card that can be used for any purchase anywhere in the world.
However, despite the fact that there are numerous prepaid virtual debit cards available in India, none of them can be used for international transactions. Here comes the Kotak 811 debit card, which can be used for Paypal payments, Google Playstore payments, and so on.
Open Kotak 811 Account Online
What exactly is Kotak 811?
It is a bank account that you can easily open with your smartphone by providing your Aadhaar number, PAN, and other basic information. This provides you with a number of easy banking facilities.
Use this account as a normal account with extra features
- Interest rates of up to 6% p.a.
- An account with a zero balance
- A Virtual Debit Card for online shopping
- Transfers online are free of charge (IMPS, NEFT and RTGS).
- Net Banking is provided at no cost.
- Banking on the go for free
- Transfer funds quickly and conveniently without having to register a beneficiary.
- Keep track of all your banking transactions in one location.
- Shop on Flipkart, PVR, Goibibo, and other sites via our app and enjoy seamless payment.
- You can easily recharge your smartphone and DTH subscriptions.
- For offline/in-store payments, use mVisa or mobile pay.
- Purchase and redeem mutual funds, as well as keep track of your savings.
- Regenerate the PINs on your debit and credit cards.
- If necessary, turn your Debit Cards on and off.
Points to remember before creating an account
You will receive interest on your money, but please keep in mind that you can only keep a maximum of 1 lakh rupees in your account; if you need to remove this cap, you must complete a full KYC with the bank by visiting the branch. And if you do not have more than one lakh in your account, you do not need to visit the branch right away. However, because all 811 accounts are considered ad Limited KYC accounts, you must visit the branch within 1 year of the date you created the account to complete the Full KYC. If you do not complete it within one year, your account will be locked.
Even if you create the account with both an Aadhaar number and a Pan number, authentication is done only on the Aadhaar number using an Aadhaar-based OTP. Since the Pan number is not authenticated, the name on the Pan Card should be the same as it is on the Aadhaar card.
Another thing to bear in mind is that if you successfully created your account, it is best to wait a few hours before using your card. Because it takes some time for the card to be enabled, because their system takes some time to update the telephone number, email address, and so on to their network. If you have any concerns, please contact customer support.
Requirements for Opening Kotak 811
- PAN Card(Mandatory)
- Aadhaar Card (Mobile Number Linked)
Steps to Open Zero Balance Kotak 811 Account Online
- Visit Kotak 811 Account Opening Page from Mobile Phone
- Enter Full name, Mobile Number and Email & Click Open Now
- Provide your Aadhar & PAN Number Details for KYC
- Enable access to your phone's location to begin the video KYC process.
- The video KYC will be started by the bank executive.
- Following the completion of your video KYC, a Kotak 811 savings account will be opened.
- You can See Your Virtual Debit Card from Dashboard & Also add Nominee
- You can Start Using Debit Card After Adding Some Fund to Your Account. Go to Add Funds and add any amount of money using Debit Card/Credit Card or UPI